Thread: Old Harness Races

Default Old Harness Races

Found a website that offers free videos of old harness races. God, it brought back so many memories watching the videos from Roosevelt. It also has Foxboro, Liberty Bell and many famous races such as Niatross' and Cambest's time trials.

http://www.harnessracing.ws/Harness-Racing-Videos.htm

Thanks to Dom Rebelo for making these available for us. Click and watch!

Default Thanks

Thanks for the link, I got into harness racing in the mid 90's, and its interesting to watch these old races, see some of the older tracks, drivers, and how things have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by tz.
    Found a website that offers free videos of old harness races. God, it brought back so many memories watching the videos from Roosevelt. It also has Foxboro, Liberty Bell and many famous races such as Niatross' and Cambest's time trials.

http://www.harnessracing.ws/Harness-Racing-Videos.htm

Thanks to Dom Rebelo for making these available for us. Click and watch!
    WOW...What classic races. Thanks for posting the link.

Hey Doc VanNostrand, check out the Jate Lobell video.

That beast closing for the place against Jate in the '87 Confederation Cup was a MONSTER.

Never thought I'd see that replay again.

Art

Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay
    WOW...What classic races. Thanks for posting the link.

Hey Doc VanNostrand, check out the Jate Lobell video.

That beast closing for the place against Jate in the '87 Confederation Cup was a MONSTER.

Never thought I'd see that replay again.

Art

Hey Art,,, I agree never thought I would see that again! Hey Great site,, fantastic job,,, broght back some great memories, and even got to watch a few horses that family members owned that I never was able to watch since I was a tiny Doc back then.

Quote Originally Posted by DrVannostrand
    Hey Art,,, I agree never thought I would see that again! Hey Great site,, fantastic job,,, broght back some great memories, and even got to watch a few horses that family members owned that I never was able to watch since I was a tiny Doc back then.

It was fun seeing that clip again. Too bad though, because that good looking son of Niatross who Bob Heyden referred to as the best three year old in training at the time had a huge license to beat Jate Lobell that day.

Of course, I don't have to tell you that,

Art

check out www.RooseveltRaceway.us for an amazing catalog of races available on DVD video

Call The Weschester County D.A Office..........Im sure there are some real interesting racing videos from Yonkers...
    I have always believed helping your fellow man is profitable in every sense, personally and bottom-line."