Thread: Classic tvg tote board shut down.

Default Classic tvg tote board shut down.

I've always been a hater of all things TVG.. The one thing I always enjoyed was the classic tote board it was the best online tote around, as of today the link now connects u to the garbage updated site. This is very disappointing site was always so easy to use and i used it alot .. I use drf tote board which is not bad but it doesn't let u jump ahead .. Does anyone know of any other online live tote boards that I can check out?

phonebet's betting platform with the tote included, which is Philly Park and ptc's(they obv don't have a lot of the big tracks) new platform both allow not only skip ahead but can go backwards too.
    "An inexhaustible good nature is one of the most precious gifts of heaven, spreading itself like oil over the troubled sea of thought, and keeping the mind smooth and equable in the roughest weather." Washington Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    I've always been a hater of all things TVG.. The one thing I always enjoyed was the classic tote board it was the best online tote around, as of today the link now connects u to the garbage updated site. This is very disappointing site was always so easy to use and i used it alot .. I use drf tote board which is not bad but it doesn't let u jump ahead .. Does anyone know of any other online live tote boards that I can check out?
    Agree 100%.

Awesome on the will pays as well.
    Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

Is there an online toteboard out there that will show the early money bet in the WPS pools for a later race on the card?

I think that is what Ray meant?
    The ones I listed go backwards and forwards.
    There are probably more but I am going to guess have to be logged in or a customer to get access.

phonebet has an alternate url too for some jurisdictions but I can't remember what it is-
    but have to be logged in. They have or had one where you didn't have to log in but it only does the current race.

I don't bet with philly park and hardly ever bet at ptc so don't have to be active to have access just have to have an account number.
    phonebet also has all of the tracks.

betfair also lists all the races all the time for the tracks they cover. So for big races, I'll check there once in a while if I want to get an idea what the early odds are going to look like. Can't be a customer in the US but you can still see the betting.
    Last edited by Breakage; 02-07-2013 at 11:49 AM.
    "An inexhaustible good nature is one of the most precious gifts of heaven, spreading itself like oil over the troubled sea of thought, and keeping the mind smooth and equable in the roughest weather." Washington Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Pick 3 Guru View Post
    Agree 100%.

Awesome on the will pays as well.
    Yes sir u got that right.. I really counted on that thing to guide me when i make plays from work.. Had it bookmarked on my iphone its going to take time to adjust to not having it .. Also this was one of the fastest ways to get results.. Oh well it was great while it lasted.

NYRA has a toteboard, but I don't know if it is what you are looking for.

http://www.nyra.com/toteboard/nyra/wps.html

I'm telling you I'm obsessed with this thing. After a little research i found they have moved the toteboard site to
    http://basic.tvg.com/Open/RaceInform...dsResults.aspx ... but i guess this is short lived as they plan on retiring the site within the next few months. Im gonna use it till they kill it.
    Last edited by Ray; 02-10-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    I'm telling you I'm obsessed with this thing. After a little research i found they have moved the toteboard site to
    http://basic.tvg.com/Open/RaceInform...dsResults.aspx ... but i guess this is short lived as they plan on retiring the site within the next few months. Im gonna use it till they kill it.
    Good find, buddy. Thanks!

Hope it lasts longer than two months though.
    Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

Thx I hope they keep it for a while but I'm not getting my hopes up... I did feel a bit lost with out it