Week THREE of a four-week cycle.
(1) Name seven horses from any thoroughbred, harness, or quarterhorse races in North America running on Saturday.
(2) If you like, throw in some alternate selections, just in case of scratches. As many as you deem appropriate. NOTE: Use alternates in the order listed only to replace scratched horses.
(3) Make an imaginary $2 win-place bet on each horse.
(4) Entries/fields: please state your intentions clearly. List both if you wish both regardless of if one or the other scratches. List both, but note that you only want to play if a particular one of the two runs. Any horse listed in your picks, that is involved with an entry or field, that is listed by itself without any notations about the entry, will be regarded as though you only want the one part of the entry, without the entry mate or field mate.
(5) At the end of the day, post your own results. They need to be reported by 9 pm eastern Sunday to be official (or if after 9 pm and I haven't posted standings, any results reported after 9 pm and before I post standings will count as official)
(6) Contest is both a one day contest as well as a 4 week cycle contest.